Constant advocate and representative of Atlanta, GA Apartment Owner. Increase the net operating income of the company through effective leasing and public relations activities. Instrumental in maximizing market rents and maintain high occupancy levels through effective marketing and leasing policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all marketing and leasing of the community
- Monthly rent collection
- Coordinate property maintenance schedule
- Maintain constant and detailed knowledge of market conditions and
competition in the surrounding communities to better maximize rents
- Serve as one of the individuals responsible for decisions regarding tenant satisfaction and community
- Spanish speaking ability preferred
- Manager must live on-site to best serve our residents
- Free 2 bedroom apartment with utilities included
- Automobile required, car allowance provided
- Small salary
- Many other benefits including simple IRA, health benefits, and life insurance
Office hours are Mon-Thurs 9am-5pm, Fri and Sat 11am to 3pm, and closed Sunday.
Individuals needed with experience in all phases of apartment maintenance. Required skills and experience should include HVAC, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, sheetrock, ceramic tile, appliances, swimming pools, roofing, gutters, etc. Must own and provide necessary hand tools, A/C gauges, and truck or van. Will perform maintenance at several apartment complexes. Will not be “on call” all the time. Will rotate this duty with other maintenance technicians on staff. EPA certification required (minimum Type I & II).
- Paid annual holidays, vacation, & sick (absent) days
- Competitive pay
- Vehicle allowance paid
- Clean uniform furnished daily
- Retirement plan available
- Medical and dental insurance available
- Overtime paid for time worked over 40 hours per week
We are a Christian owned company, and seek honest, qualified people with integrity to join our team. If interested please fax resume with qualifications to (404)633-0402 or mail to:
Ken Edwards Enterprises, Inc.
Attn: Personnel Office
2219 Briarcliff Road, NE
Atlanta, GA 30329