Bent Creek Colony is located 5 miles southwest of Downtown Atlanta and 3 miles north of the City of East Point. The neighborhood is perfect for people who don’t want to be consumed by the hustle and bustle of the big city, but still want easy access to strong employment centers and day and evening entertainment options.
As a Bent Creek Colony resident, you can:
- Walk to Young Family YMCA, Adams Park Library and Kidstop Daycare & Learning Center
- Shop at Greenbriar Mall and Kroger (2 miles)
- Enjoy a nice day hiking and picnicking at Cascade Springs Nature Preserve (2 miles)
- Visit Tyler Perry Studios and the old Fort McPherson site (4 miles)
- Ride MARTA Bus #83 (Bus Stop is Campbellton Road SW @ Bent Creek Way SW)