The Cascade area just outside I-285 is a very popular place to live. In addition to being well-located for accessing all the hot spots that Atlanta has to offer, the immediate area is home to major employers and strong retail. Your friends and family will want to visit you in this happening neighborhood!
As a Cascade Oaks resident, you can:
- Walk to Starbucks, Publix, Walgreens, Walmart and Home Depot (1/2-mile or less)
- Exercise at Workout Anytime or Cascade Road Driving Range
- Grab a beer at Applebee’s or Baltimore Crab & Seafood
- Hike, picnic and play tennis, baseball or basketball at Melvin Drive Park (2 miles)
- Walk to Carver Bible College and Piedmont Healthcare Family Medicine
- Send your child to Kids R Kids Learning Academy, Kid’s Time Early Learning Center or OMNI International School
- Ride MARTA via Bus Route 71 and Bus Route165. Our Bus Stop ID is 120018.